Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 3

I didn't sleep well again...and I know that's key in proper weight loss to have a good night sleep. I was tossing and turning because my body was so sore! I know that the more I exercise though the less sore I will become...so I'm marching forward and going to start my 3rd day of P90X!

How am I feeling you ask? When I close my eyes and feel sore all over...I begin to think I should be thinner already! this is when my brain starts to play tricks on me.  Telling me "look at the work your putting in and you're still fat"! However, as my husband has said...it takes 3 weeks to get into a routine and and several weeks to see big results...so I'm going to try the hardest that I can...to keep going for another 87 days to complete my 90 day challenge!

I'm so proud of myself! Went to a wedding reception and it was at one of my favorite places SmashBurger and I didn't get a milkshake, burger or their yummy yam fries! I instead got a baja cobb salad with dressing on the side and a plain black iced tea! I did indulge in a bite size (literally bite size) red velvet cupcake! It was a wedding after all...it would be rude! I'm patting myself in the back because I'm not going to be this sore for no reason! I have to keep that mindset even if it's really hard...

Day 3 breakdown:

  • P90X Arms & shoulders 50 minutes
  • success at choosing what I wanted to eat vs. what I actually ate!
  • mood is positive today
  • weather was 80 degrees which reminded me how I want to look in a bathing suit!!! Scared me a little that it's only 2 months away! 

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Go you! :) It is so important to remain positive. You are such an inspiration! Do you follow a certain diet? Or just try to watch what you eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lis! I'm trying to cut refined sugar, dairy (like cheese & ice cream) and carbs as much as possible...not entirely but as much as I can each day :) I know my body and I balloon up if I have those things and really start losing weight when I cut those 3 things out! WE CAN DO THIS! GO LIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran! 1.25 miles to start this morning, and I'll try to go again tonight. :) We can totally do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you guys!!! Keep up the amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lis that's awesome!!!! Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to buy new running shoes this week then I will start running :-)

    Thanks Katie W!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete